Nuria Beauty is an ethically conscious and sustainable skincare company. They approached RLG to help them:
- Tap into China’s booming CBEC market without compromising on their anti-animal testing ethos
- Deepen their engagement with their brand audiences on their existing China platforms
- Achieve better ROI on their China strategy
- Develop their core brand presence on major eCommerce and digital platforms, and
- Raise their brand exposure through China’s key digital and social media platforms
RLG took a multi-pronged approach, which included:
- Taking over the management of Nuria’s WeChat and Weibo accounts
- Launching the brand on major female-oriented eCommerce, digital and social platforms.
- Taking over the ongoing development and management of digital marketing and sales plans and campaigns
- Closing underperforming eCommerce operations
- Launching a Tmall flagship store Seeding stock to various B2B sellers and merchants
We achieved the Year 1 sales goal of $150k USD, including $104k USD on Tmall. Brand awareness also drastically improved, gaining 129k and livestream views on Taobao, 500k #Nuria hashtag views on Little Red Book and the attention of mega-influencer Austin Li. Across all campaigns, we achieved a total of 7.74million views and 33k engagements.
Are you ready to unlock a world of potential?
Ready to expand into new markets and want to understand the potential for your business? Contact us to organise a ‘New Market Ready’ consultation. Pre-qualify using a ‘New Market Ready’ survey to be completed prior.